Almost every part of this armor is seemingly made of silver metal. The upper part of this armor only consists of a small breastplate that is composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front which extends along her hips. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges.
Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. She wears a pair of plated boots which is partially hidden under her skirt, each sporting metal ornaments shaped like wings. Erza also wears a neck guard made of feather-like plates and a tiara with prominent metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings which adorn Erza’s back, composed of metal feathers which get longer and larger at the edges.
Flight: This armor grants Erza the ability to fly.
Multiple Sword Requipping: Erza is able to summon a large amount of swords (more than 200), and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents.
- Blumenblatt: While wearing the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user requips a fair amount of swords, and then charges at the target, slicing them with the two in hand. As they rush past, the requipped swords will follow, acting as a secondary strike. "Blumenblatt" is German for petal.
- Circle Sword: The user requips swords and has them circle around them by utilizing the command, "Dance, My Swords". The swords then begin spinning rapidly around the user and then the user sends them flying towards their opponent(s) in a disc formation. Upon impact, the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage.
- Trinity Sword: While wearing the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user slashes the opponent in a delta formation.
- Pentagram Sword: While donning the Heaven's Wheel Armor, the user slashes their swords in the shape of a pentagram at the target.
- Two one-handed swords: This armor comes equipped with a pair of simple swords with blue embellishments along the blade that feature feather-shaped handguards.