Profile and StatsEdit
Origin: One Piece
Age: 2 (12 in Dog Years)
Classification: Akita Inu Puppy, Straw Hat Pirates Trainee and Mascot
Length: 46 cm (1.5 ft)
Height: 51 cm (20 in)
Weight: 15 kg (33 lbs)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Cream Coat with White Underbelly, Chest and Muzzle
Powers and Abilities:
Attack Potency: Below Human level
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class BH
Durability: Street level
Range: Human Range
Intelligence: Likely High Average
Kumi is a small, Akita Inu puppy with cream-colored fur across her body, except her underbelly, chest, part of her muzzle (with the nose being black), and the lower part of her tail colored white and pricked up ears. She mostly wears a red dog collar around her neck with a silver tag and rhinestone decorations.
Unlike her happy-go-lucky and reckless partner, Kumi is more mature, calm and cautious towards the surroundings near her. She cares about Aika like a mother. She always tries to get Aika to shy away from her frightened personality, lightly scolding her often for it.
After joining the Straw Hat Pirates on their adventure to find One Piece, she still maintains her motherly nature, but has begun to smile more often, usually with Aika and Luffy near by, played games with them on the Thousand Sunny, and even laughed alongside Blizzard (who she considers as her surrogate older brother) when she and Aika, alongside Luffy, Usopp and Chopper painted on Zoro's face when he's asleep.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Enhanced Speed, Agility and Reflexes:
Monkey D. AikaEdit
Monkey D. LuffyEdit
Tony Tony ChopperEdit
- Her favorite way to pass the time is chasing her tail.
- She is afraid of needles (a bad experience on Punk Hazard left her traumatized).
- Kumi likes to chew on Usopp's bandannas.
- Her favorite toy is an old rope Luffy gave to her.
- She tends to run after bunnies in her sleep.
- She secretly thinks Luffy's a bad influence on Aika, but doesn't say anything about it because she wants her to be happy.
- She wants to be strong so she can protect Aika.
- Kumi secretly doesn't want to go home.
- Kumi's favorite food is pocky sticks.
- Kumi's least favorite food is crab.
- Kumi's favorite drink is water.
- Kumi bathes twice a week.
- Kumi sleeps at 8:00 P.M. and wakes up at 7:00 A.M.